Monday, January 20, 2014

During this semester I have learnt a lot in Media Arts. I'm very glad I took this class. Now one final post, and its about reviewing what I did this semester.

What I excelled at most in this class was photoshopping. I loved it and it was easy for me since I had little experience beforehand. My assignment that I was most successful with is a photo of Travis Pastrana in mid-back flip.
This is the picture I was most successful with.


I think I was most successful with this assignment because it took me two whole classes to get what I have here. Although it looks very simple, it is very effective from how bright he is compared to the background. 


An assignment that I struggled the most was the coding part. Coding was very difficult at first but since I've done some HTML, I think they are relevant. I will have to give coding a try on my spare time and see where it takes me. 

This was just a warmup before the actual coding began.



This was the actual coding activity. I was stuck at the exact same spot for two and a half weeks..

I have developed many skills from this Media Arts class. It is amazing to be able to make a webpage, edit photos, and go around and take pictures. This is simply one of my favorites and I might just look more into it as a career.

I am hoping that maybe I can become a website designer in the future. It is simply fun (but a little confusing, I can get used to it!) and I loved doing it. Thanks for a great class!



















No comments:

Post a Comment