Wednesday, January 22, 2014

For a chunk of my culminating assignment we had to do an Artist Review on artists that are currently producing art. Mrs. Rose gave us a few to pick from and I seen Zaria Forman's work that caught my attention instantly.

Zaria Forman is an artist who uses soft pastel and paper to make her blissful pieces of art. She spends much time and effort to make such amazing art that will trick you to think its an actual picture. (It sure tricked me!)

Zaria does landscaping art. She does an amazing job with her art pieces. She traveled to many places like Slvabard, Israel, Greenland, The Maldives, and Giselle, for inspirations of beautiful landscape masterpieces. It amazes me how well her artwork really pops out and how realistic it looks.




If you would like to see more of Zaria Forman, go to her website at www.zariaforman.com, or find her on Facebook at Zaria Forman. Her artwork will truly amaze you as it did to me! :)








All of the pictures rights go toward Zaria Forman. I do not own any of these pictures, they were just used for an assignment with appropriate permission by the artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment